Innocence Seekers: April Light
- "Mundum sustinere, multae vires requiruntur. Mundum delere, una vis solum requiritur." ("To sustain the world, many forces are needed. To destroy the world, only one is needed.")
Innocence Seekers: April Light (イノセンス・シーカーズ～四月の光～) is an entry of Innocence Seekers: The Black Rose. A sequel to Innocence Seekers: Akari of the Light and Innocence Seekers: Mimori Flower Club, the story follows Uzuki Miyana and her friends, as they are dragged into a conflict which could have massive repercussions for the galaxy. The story for this entry will be published in full on this website.
- Main article: List of characters in Innocence Seekers: April Light
- See also: List of characters in Innocence Seekers: The Black Rose
Uzuki Miyana (宮奈 卯月)
- Main article: Uzuki Miyana
Uzuki is Yayoi's younger sister, and is currently living in Tokyo, within Sumire's residence. Uzuki is known to be quite timid, and heavily reliant on her older sisters and Sumire, but when the situation calls for it, she can show a near-unwavering determination.
- Main article: Louise of Likkra
- Main article: Himawari of Namari
Wakaba Harumi (春海 若葉)
- Main article: Wakaba Harumi
Wakaba is one of Uzuki's friends and a third cousin of Mizuki.
The flower associated with Wakaba is the Japanese wisteria.
Aoi Higasa (日傘 あおい)
- Main article: Aoi Higasa
Aoi is one of Uzuki's friends and Himawari Higasa's younger sister.
The flower associated with Aoi is the hollyhock.
Benio Shinokura (篠倉 紅緒)
- Main article: Benio Shinokura
Benio is one of Uzuki's friends and a second cousin of both Akari and Inori (although her relationship with Akari is through her mother and with Inori her father).
The flower associated with Benio is the peony.
- Main article: Lyra (The Black Rose)
Lyra is a mysterious girl whom Himawari (the princess) befriended. Not much is known about her, and it is not clear if she is even a human.
The story will be split into several chapters, and will be posted here.
List of chapters:
- Chapter 1 – "Vanguard" (先導者)
- Chapter 2 – "Turmoil" (騒動)
- Chapter 3 – "Invasion" (侵略)
- Chapter 4 – "War" (戦争)
- Chapter 5 – "The Seal" (封印)
- Chapter 6 – "The Truth" (真相)
- Chapter 7 – "The Last Stand" (最後の砦)
- Chapter 8 – "Ragnarok" (ラグナロク)
- The title of this entry, April Light, is a reference to both the initial setting of the story (April 2012) and to the protagonist Uzuki (whose name is also the traditional name of the fourth month of the Japanese calendar).